Saturday, August 7, 2010

Shop This Place: Miss Me

If you are bored of what's in your closet and know that shopping in the same 3 places is only going to net you more of the same, the best thing to do is to try new store. 

Frankly, I love Banana, Anthro, and Nordstrom, but I could use a breath of fresh air.

So my new feature, Shop This Place, is aimed at introducing sites and stores you may not already know about.  I hope to keep the relative price points accessible and avoid the likes of F21, H&M, Zara, at Target, not because they don't have fun pieces at great prices, but because most of us are already all too familiar with them.

Today's place is one I read about in Lucky Mag: Miss Me

The dress selection is awesome and nothing is over $100.  Here are a few I love:

Chevron Silk Dress:


Silk Sequin Shoulder Dress:


Decorative Seam Dress:


This may be my favorite- Mod Dress:



The pieces look special, but aren't over-priced.  And they all feel modern to me. This place is now on my list for fun dresses.

Do you have a place that's even a tiny bit off the well-worn shopping path?  Please let me know in the comments and I will check it out and review it here.

No comments: