Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shop This Place: eShakti

I am dying to order this bird motif cotton dress from eShakti:

I can customize the skirt length, sleeves, neckline, and while those alternations cost extra, the dress starts at only $79.95.

What's awesome about this site is that you can tweak clothes to work better for you without having to design something from scratch.  The clothes are well-priced, come in extended sizes (XS - 26W), and are unique.  The styles are similar to Anthropologie, ModCloth, bebe, and BCBG.

I love having something customized to fit me or look exactly as I wish.

For this dress, I plan to change the neckline to a wide V, change the sleeve type to a cap sleeve, and make the overall length hit the knee.

I also have my eye on these pieces:

Flying Birds Safari dress (comes in 4 colors): ($79.95)


Floral Embroidered Color Block dress: ($59.95)

Felted Wool Shift dress: ($79.95)

Rosette Pins Silk top (comes in 2 colors): ($64.95)

No comments: