Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Top Ten Things I Covet for Fall


Yes, Top Ten Tuesday is back. We will now return to regular programming.

Top Ten Things I Want for Fall (or possibly have just purchased):

10. Grey ankle boots.
Check. Obviously, I got the ones pictured above. You all have jeans, pants, skirts, and dresses, right? So you already have a complete wardrobe with which to wear some nice new booties.

9. Plum or burgundy dress.
Will look smashing with tights and my new booties AND will be a flattering fall color.

8. Fall/winter handbag.
This one is tough, because I have caviar taste without the matching budget. So finding a bag that a) suits my needs, 2) looks fab, and 3) indulges my inner bag snob is not easy.

7. Scarf.
This is not only for warmth in cooler weather but also to look rockin' with a leather jacket.

6. Tights.
To bring my dresses into fall and winter. I am a DKNY tights girl.

5. Gloves.
I covet a lovely pair of leather gloves that are lined in something sumptuous, like cashmere.

4. Flat pointy-toed boots.
Check. I just got a sweet, well-priced weekend pair that should hold up in the rain this winter. Woo hoo.

3. New camis.
Not super exciting, but a girl can't be showing too much boob in the office, people.

2. Nude T-Straps.
To wear with dark tights. Sexy secretary, baby. Loving the options at Piperlime.com right now.

1. Lovely evening top.
Colder weather does not always lend itself to beautiful evening wear. This is a challenge I am willing to take, though.

No comments: