Monday, February 15, 2010

Post V-Day Post

I'm not a huge Valentine's Day supporter.  But I do support the wearing of non-obnoxious hearts (in limited, tasteful quantities) and pretty much all things red.  So, this list of fun heart/red stuff is just COINCIDENTLY being posted the day after what HAPPENS to be a day when many people wear hearts and red.  Because frankly, they are fun to wear regardless of what day it happens to be.
Loving this fun red wrap bracelet.  It's $63 and looks like something I'd wear every weekend.
This button heart ring is $98, but if you love hearts on your jewelry, it's something you could wear all time.  As much as I don't want to admit it, some of the Coach jewelry right now is pretty sweet.
The Kate Spade Genny pump is a fabulous way to wear wear and hearts.  (Yeah, yeah, I have featured these shoes before; I am clearly obsessed.  They came in black and an amazing eggplant on Zappos and are now entirely sold out, so if you love these, I recommend snapping them up at Nordstrom while you can.)

This heart cuff is only $14.99 and is a little silly but also really fun.  I can see it with a tee and jeans or a flirty dress.
And to round out the round up, here's a pair of flats with a little bit of attitude. They are $56 and come in 3 color combos on Zappos and 1 other on ModCloth.

No comments: