Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Change Your Closet, Change Your Life


I have always been a proponent of the phrase "Change your shoes, change your life."  Not the deepest sentiment of all time, but one that makes sense.  Sometimes just changing one little thing can make everything seem so much better.  It follows (to me, anyway) that if you change your shoe STORAGE, you could change your life, too.  And damn, people, did I need it.


But my long wait is over!  I have a custom closet, complete with fabulous shoe storage.

Before:




Sagging hanging bar, piles of unreachable shoes, chaos.

After:



A place for everything, including my babies  preciouses shoes.  And I shall call her Yves.

I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't feel like this when it was installed:


Aaahhh...


I am off to organize my clothes by color.  Wouldn't want the shoes to feel self-conscious.

No comments: