Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's the Diff? Kate Spade Lookalike Edition

It's true! I found a high-quality Kate Spade lookalike brand that costs less: Anne M Cramer

Here's the Kate Spade Striped Lillith Skirt ($228; originally $325):


It's a silk/cotton blend with pockets and it's adorable.

Here is the Anne M Cramer Flynn skirt ($160):


It's cotton twill with pockets and it's adorable.  And it's $68 less than the sale price of the Kate Spade.

Check out the rest of their spring and fall collections.  Trust me, Kate Spade lovers, you'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I make the Katie Skirt for $65 that looks just like this skirt! look at sandeeroyalty.com
xxooxx,
Sandee

Ellen S. said...

Yours look gorgeous! I would like to order one; what is your return policy if I get the wrong size?