Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Top Ten List


This is my own current Top Ten List:

1. Jeans hemmed for flats

2. Jeans hemmed for heels

3. Dress for office

4. Slacks for office, hemmed for heels

5. Tops for office, in spring and summer appropriate color palette

6. Skirt for office

7. Casual fitted tops in various colors

8. Sun dress or other casual weekend dress

9. Clutch

10. Leather jacket

This list gets tweaked several times a year, according to the season, but several things are constant, like the work dress, jeans, and leather jacket. These are the essential wardrobe pieces that I turn to repeatedly, that I can dress up or down, and that take me from day to night.

What is on your top ten list? Do you own a well-fitted and modern version of each item on your list?

No comments: