Sunday, October 18, 2009

Accessories Sites You Will Love


I'm am really into UncommonGoods. I'm obviously with this sterling silver bird ring, but these reclaimed bottle rings are also pretty great... The unique jewelry selection is what drew me to this site, but I also like several other categories, including Wallets & Bags (check out the Alejandra purse) and Home Decor (love, love, LOVE some of the random wall art).

I also recommend Una Alla Volta for jewelry and other accessories. The right hand rings are really fun, and I am asking for this pewter crown ring holder for Channuka/Christmas/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice.

Lastly, if you haven't checked out Etsy yet, you are missing what is probably the largest online collection of jewelry and other accessories. Don't let the massive selection daunt you; I always check it out with a very specific idea of what I'm looking for, and the choices get narrowed down quickly. The price range is as varied as the selection, so you are pretty likely to find almost exacly what you want in your price range... And so many of the pieces are truly unique and quite amazing.

No comments: