Wednesday, August 13, 2008

10 Booties Under $100

At the request of a colleague, I present to you 10 great bootie options, each under $100. All of these shoes can be found on Zappos, so they are easy to find and order.
Bandolino "Instant"

Classic and sleek, these ankle boots are perfect for work and weekend. They come in dark brown and black.

Gabriella Rocha "Carlie"

Another sleek pair with a little more curves, these come in leather and suede.

Tribeca "Better Knot"

These are versatile and really cute; I'd wear these with everything from jeans to skirt and tights. They also come in black and chocolate.

J. Renee "Caden"

A downtown look, perfect with pants. In black and brown.

rsvp "Macey"


Feels uptown to me, especially in this fabulous burgandy patent with suede. Also available in black, brown, and grey.

Jessica Simpson "Fox"

Just plain hot. You could get away with these are work with a simple all-black or grey outfit.
Gabriella Rocha "Anni"


Put a little funk in your heart, people. Black with purple patent is just awesome.

NaNa "Helga"

A little sweet, a little modern, these are just fun. They come in grey, black, and brown.

Not Rated "Social Science"


Aren't these sweet? They also come in two other fab color combos- two tone brown and navy with purple.
Annie "Hannah"

These are a perfect everyday pair in microseude and at their price ($58), you can get one in every color.


What do you think, ladies? Any takers for any of these?

2 comments:

e dub said...

shockingly, i'm a huge fan of the jessica simpson shoe!

Kim said...

I have to admit, I am a closet Jessica Simpson shoe fan as well and actually own a few.

However, if I had to pick just one pair of these booties... oh who am I kidding, I can't pick just one, but if I had to, I think I have to go with the rsvp. (the Tribeca and Gabriella Rocha's are great though too!)

You make me want to shop!!!