Monday, April 5, 2010

Handbags of the Day: (Yet More) Cross Bodies

I have been informed by sources who shall remain nameless (ahem, li'l sis), that my (alleged) obsession with cross body bags has gotten out of control.  It is those nameless critics for whom I dedicate this post, entitled Cross Body Bags I Love And If You Don't Like Them Then Don't Buy One.

First up is the L.A.M.B. belted cross body for $195.  Yes, it's pricey for a tiny bag.  But it's leather, comes in three fab colors (I want the olive one RIGHT NOW), and looks big enough to serve as an actual handbag rather than a clutch-sized purse with a strap.

Next is the MICHAEL Michael Kors cross body for $128.  It comes in 3 solid colors, 3 python embossed colors, and one print oddly called "tiger mocha."  I love this little bag and really, REALLY want someone I know to buy it so I can stare at it in person.  Smaller than the L.A.M.B. bag, it's also less expensive and the color options are fun.
Third is the Freebird by The Sak cross body for $45.  It's bigger than the first two and is synthetic, if you prefer a non-leather option.  I, of course, love it for the bird detail on the front.  I also like the pink lining.  Looks like a good every day option and is well priced.

No comments: