Monday, April 19, 2010
Some Outfit Inspiration: Part 2
Foundational Piece: Straight Leg trouser (This is the Banana Republic linen/cotton straight-leg trouser for $79.50.)
Get the most out of your tailored pants! After all, they are flattering and appropriate in many settings. And remember, it's spring in many parts of the world now. Time to bring out your grey, khaki, navy, tan, creme and white pants. There ARE other neutrals besides black and dark brown, people.
1. Add a fun top (this one is $88) +
2. Shoes in a bright color (these coral pumps are $49.99) +
3. Jewelry! Sky's the limit here. With this outfit, I like a cocktail ring and pendant necklace.
1. Crisp top with an interesting detail or graphic print (this faux wrap top is $138) +
2. Sleek shoes (these are $178) +
3. Jewelry! I suggest earrings and a cuff bracelet to keep everything streamlined, but you can add as much or as little as you think appropriate for your office setting. (This coil bracelet is $38 and can be worn day or night.)