It's time to make your foundational pieces work for you in multiple settings for spring! Even if you don't have these exact pieces, it's likely you have something similar with which to start. If you don't, you might consider the spring sales a good chance to get a few.
Foundational Piece #1: Flattering dress in a solid color (this one is from Banana Republic and is $98)
1. Statement necklace (this one is under $60) +
2. Sandals (these are fun, but sandals here could be any height; if the dress is short on you, I recommend something flat)
1. Swap the necklace for a fun (but subtle) scarf +
2. Add jacket or cardigan (this blazer looks as cozy as a sweater) +
3. Nude pumps (these are well-priced) +
4. Jewelry! I recommend a cocktail ring or a cuff bracelet.