Monday, August 22, 2011

Boots, Glorious Boots

Fall = boots.  It's just simple math, people.  I love boots of all flavors, but I especially love knee-high boots.

This is the pair I chose this season:

I got them in natural (not the brown shown here), which looks more like a beat up, worn in grey in person than in the online pic.  I was going for something rugged to wear with dresses in the fall and dresses with tights in the winter.  I think I scored here, since I found exactly what I wanted and had enough Nordstrom Notes to pay less than $80 for them. 

If you are into flat or low-heeled riding style boots, you're in luck- they are huge (again) this season. 

Here are a few options...

The sleek, straight-forward classic:

A girly version from none other than Fergie:
For the buckle-lovers among you:

A quilted version:

And a more Western classic from Frye:

Are you into the equestrian look?

No comments: