Friday, January 1, 2010
Some 2010 Resolutions
Let's begin, mmkay?
Your 2010 Style Resolutions:
1. You shall avoid ripped leggings. Yes, all of them. Like the plague.
2. You will not wear crocs or Uggs. Unless you are a nurse who is required to wear Croc-like shoes or need Uggs as apres-ski boots, forget them. Entirely.
3. You will not decide that harem pants are ok just because you are now getting used to seeing them.
4. You will dress your age. Violators: you (and I) know who you are.
5. You will not have VPL. Visible Panty Line is a scourge on our nation and I cannot tolerate it any longer. Buy some seamless undies, check yourself out before you leave the house, or cover your arse entirely. And a pair of thong panties never killed anyone.
6. Don't let your mom dress you. You know what I'm talking about. After a certain age, wearing that sweater she thought was adorable is no longer appropriate. Unless she's a super hip stylist or someone who shares your taste in clothes completely, take the chicken soup and leave the fashion advice.
7. Have fun with clothes. This means you do get experiment and make mistakes. Learn from them. Let's just say I will not be wearing tomato red with army green and brown again any time soon.
8. You will not be matchy-matchy. It's OVER people. O.V.E.R.
9. You will not wear open toed shoes without a RECENT pedicure.
10. You will try at least one new style or peice this year- just one thing you never would have tried before. Even if you don't buy it, try it on and check it out. You might surprise yourself.