Saturday, May 2, 2009

What I Kept from Boden



...at long last.

So, these are the keepers. The first one is the Double Layer Jersey dress and is so comfy and flattering, I subsequently ordered it in black and gray (while hopped up on cold meds, but that's neither here nor there). The second is the Fab Jersey dress and while it isn't dressy enough for the bar mitzvah this summer, it is an excellent sundress in which I am comfortable, stay cool, and can actually wear a bra. Turns out I need a bunch of sundresses this summer, so it works out well.

I liked my keepers so much, I have decided to continue shopping on this site. A word of caution to my fellow large breasted women: err on the stretchy side when selecting tops or dresses here. The two items I returned weren't sent back because they weren't cute, but because I couldn't zip up the side zips past my ribcage.

No comments: