Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scalloped Details Under $100

I have been seeing countless pieces with scalloped details.  These details are cute and flirty and feminine without (mostly) being too precious.   Here are some sweet pieces, which, as a bonus, are under $100 each:

Smooth Sailor Shorts ($54.99):

As much as I tend to dislike shorts and a kitschy boat print, I kind of love these styled with a white button down and red or navy flats.

Eyelet Trench Coat ($89):


Also comes in cream, which I prefer.  Cute trench for spring.

Scallop Edge Dress ($71.72):


This would be perfect for a day time event with flats and clutch.

Scallop Detail Shift Dress ($62.76):


Also comes in "coral" which looks mocha to me.  I like that it has sleeves, which many dresses this season don't have.

Scalloped Tiered Strapless Dress ($76):


Scallops for evening!

Layered Scallop Mesh Skirt ($36.90):


I don't wear minis anymore, but this would be awesome if you can get away with it.  Comes in two other colors.


Fitzwell Isabella ($75):

These are a fin way to add a little touch of this detail to your outfits.  Also come in 3 other colors.

Vince Camuto Quest Pumps ($71.20):

A sleek, sophisticated nod to the trend in a ridiculously fun color.

Will you be wearing scallop details this spring and summer?

No comments: