Monday, March 1, 2010

Just a Tiny Bit More BS from Harper's Bazaar

One more TEENY little rant about more insulting crap from Bazaar and I will let it go.  This time.

In case you were curious, more "Smart Shopping" ideas in this lousy excuse for a fashion mag include a $425 cuff, $475 floral button down, and a $330 clutch. Think I'm being selective?  Nope- the ENTIRE section is rife with this BS.

Hey, Harper's- don't try the Fashion Is Art argument with me.  This stuff is specifically laid out as a shopping guide, not an artsy fashion shoot.

And don't EVEN get me started on the ads in this rag mag.  (Um, hello?  Calvin Klein? Your model looks angry, greasy, and uncomfortable.)  (And really Baby Phat?  You are REALLY going to try to sell me a freaking tie-dyed jumpsuit?  For real?)

No comments: