Thursday, July 8, 2010

Printastic! Shoe Print

I once thought my love of shoes knew no bounds.  I believe I have met my limit here, though.

This cardi is from Anthropologie, a source of many, MANY, um, unusual prints these days...


This little number is kind of worse:

And, yes, I realize there is a SLIGHT chance I have posted about these very items before. I plead insanity by reason of the bar exam.

For this, I have no words.  Except THIS IS BIG, FAT DON'T.

And don't forget the shoe printed pjs...

Shoe Print: pro or con?

1 comment:

Mira said...

I hate shoe prints. Mostly because my mom, after knowing I went to and loved the historical shoe exhibit at a museum and started collecting those miniature shoe replicas of historical shoes, started buying me everything shoes. I had the shoe bag, the shoe nightshirt, the shoe kitchen towels and, worst of all? The ginormous white button down shirt dress with embroidered shoes with little rhinestones as decoration.

I kid you not.