Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Raccoons and Foxes and Birds, Oh My

Surely I'm not the only one noticing a somewhat sudden plethora of animal printed clothes?  And I don't mean cheetah and leopard spots, either.  I mean clothes dotted with (usually) mini animals, which are (typically) printed all over the garment.

I have nothing but love for these prints.  Mostly, they are silly, but they aren't juvenile when kept in neutral tones or at least in only a few colors.

This is the Raccoon Rumpus Blouse, and I want someone to buy it just because the name is so entertaining.


This Fleet of Foxes top is sold out, but you can sign up to be notified when it's back in stock, if you can't live without it.

And no animal round up would be complete without birds.  Birds are not only increasingly popular right now, obvious to anyone with eyes, but I am just a TEENY bit obsessed with them.

I have been dreaming of this Bountiful Birds Blouse and can only hope that with potential birthday money around the corner, I can make it mine.


This little number is the Nearby Coast Dress.  A little vintage-looking?  Check.  A tent shape to cover any imperfections caused by (nearly) endless bar studying? Check.  Cute bird print?  CHECK.


And if you feel like letting your inner hipster show, one of these might work for ya:


Tigers and other cats easily found at Urban Outfitters, as well...

Are you pro or con animals on your clothes?

1 comment:

Mira said...

Hmmm. Pro, but the last time I wore an animal on my shirt it was a scrub top and I was getting pooped on by the same animals daily. This is a trend I will inevitably screw up.