Sunday, July 11, 2010

Surprise Birthday Gift

S surprised me with this at dinner last night, which was not only super fun, but also a COMPLETE surprise, given that this is the email exchange we had (I kid you not) when I discovered her on May 5:

Me: I know I can't have this but... it's SO AWESOME.

S: NO!

Me: Waaaaa! But I love her!

S: You already have one.  Your case is not big enough for another one.

Me: I can get NEW case! Just for her!

S: No.

Me: I just blogged about her.  Sniff.

Little did I know, S bought her that very day and hid her at his office for two months. 

Here she is, in all her glory - Anemone Barbie by Christian Louboutin:


For close ups of her dress and shoes, click here. But here are her shoes, because they are so awesome:
Hellooooooo tiny shoe boxes and shoe bags.  

I think S is a keeper, no? 

I'm off to find her an archival case, so she can get cozy next to her sister.

No comments: