Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Hunt for Red Patent Leather Pointy Toed Flats: Another Possibility

Since I know you have been anxiously awaiting an update on The Hunt for Red Patent Leather Pointy Toed Flats, here it is: another contender has thrown its hat pointy toed goodness into the ring shopping cart.

This is the Nine West Naughty Leather flat.  They are $49.95, making them the cheapest option so far.  The deep red is lovely.  They also have the best pointed toe I have seen in some time;  not too long with a hint of curve, making it less severe than other pointy toed shoes.

I have some reservations, however.  They appear shiny, but not patent.  Deal-breaker?  Possibly.  Dull red is not for me.  I also have a hit-or-miss history with how Nine West shoes fit, particularly their flats.  Given the good reviews and free shipping, they could be worth a try, though.

What do you think of these?

No comments: